Bobbi

Bobbi
Little girl

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

tummy ache

Bobbi had her first rough night last night she was really gassy and had a little diarrhea, but with changing her food up she is doing so much better. Last night at walmart I got her a little Easter sock monkey which she sleeps on lol the only toy she really plays with is her pink squeaky dog, sometimes her plush armadillo

She got her first bath to, I try just to use the puppy wipes but when I got her she was really gross so having bathed dogs before as a job I knew to be really careful with her and keep her warm, she did so well but it was hilarious to see her with the blow dryer (used on warm several inches away from her just to dry faster and keep her warm) she kept posing like a diva as if to say fluff here!




 She looked so pretty groomed, and smelled better!

She is growing like a weed, its fun to watch her grow and become more active, she plays a lot more and her eyes are brighter and eat man this little girl has an appetite for so little you would think she was a football player!




she got food on her nose!



Teething is hilarious she finds new and exciting things everyday, then she is a vacuum to so I am constantly watching her to make sure shes safe sometimes she looks at me like ok quit hovering!





 That's a size 10 shoe she is so tiny!!

whats even more hilarious is the fact she it to little for clothes she doesn't even fit the xxs or teacup size!




 I love her little shirt but have to put a hair tie so it fits somewhat she only wears it out, as much as a princess as she is she is all dog, and will get messy and play as a dog should, but she will be a little fashionista to lol 

It's sometimes surreal that she is with me alot is going on with moving and other things but she has been a real joy and has helped me so much! I love her and she is now crashed out in my lap so i am following suit you know the saying sleep when the baby does that applies to her with the 4 to 6 hour feedings lol



.  

No comments:

Post a Comment